Sunday, September 14, 2008

S is for Slut

Or, so sayeth the guardian of my soul. I've just noticed that every post begins with S. With the help of Freud, it has been determined that my subconscious has reveal my true inner-nature.

Although it is undeniably a prospective truth, I'd like to take a moment to propose a few other possibilities.

Scandalous
Sage
Sepulchral
Stacked
Spirited
Sagacious
Smutty

If these strikes you as incongruent to the me you know and love - I heartily welcome any other S words that better fit the bill.

3 comments:

candacemorris said...

smart
smart-ass
sardonic
satirical
superfluous
sympathetic
self-actualized

Becca said...

Salacious
Sassy
Sinister
Simple
Sister
Sanguine
Sabotaged

Unknown said...

I'm loving sardonic and sanguine - thank you ladies.

Sinister, really?